We are all about providing opportunities for people to grow in their faith in Christ. Grow Groups are a great way to do that together with others who are likewise on a spiritual growth journey. Join us at 9:30 am on Saturday mornings for these growth opportunities. There are classes for all age groups.
Spring 2017 Classes
Preschoolers (Age 3 or 4 as of Sept 1)
- We use the Gospel Light Curriculum, filled with Bible stories, lively discussion and fun activities each week. Teacher Kathleen Holbrook
Kindergarten through 6th Grades
- “The Gospel Project® is a chronological, Christ-centered Bible study…that examines how all Scripture gives testimony to Jesus Christ. Over the course of three years, participants will journey from Genesis to Revelation and discover how God’s plan of redemption unfolds throughout Scripture and still today, compelling them to join the mission of God.”
Each week the kids will explore a Bible story and participate in a wide variety of age-appropriate activities to immerse kids in the gospel. Video, active games, arts/crafts, worship components and so much more will be used to make this an engaging, growing, and fun experience that your children will not want to miss. Teachers Doneta Osborn and Angie Mullen
Middle School and High School
- 7th and 8th Grades TREK Awana Program – Teacher Margot Harris
- 9th through 12th Grade Bible Study – Teachers Chad Ochs/David St.Clair
- Daniel – Teacher, Pastor Chuck Graffius
Pastor Chuck will continue his current Revelation class into Daniel. In the early summer of 605BC, the Babylonian army under the command of Nebuchadnezzar attacked the Egyptian army and by August 605 BC the Egyptian army was defeated. We will see that God has a perfect track record because of His foreknowledge – even before the foundation of the world. When we study Daniel, we will know and believe. Daniel wrote this book while living in the Royal Courts of the city of Babylon. With exactness he foretells the present and into six centuries into the future when the Messiah would officially present Himself as Prince to all of Israel. (And much, much more.) Don’t miss it!
- How We Love: Discover Your Love Style, Enhance Your Marriage – Led by Pastor Nate Crandall
Pastor Nate will be leading a class on the book How We Love: Discover Your Love Style, Enhance Your Marriage by Milan and Kay Yerkovich. Identify the source of missteps in your marriage – and learn exactly what you can do about it! Tired of arguing with your spouse over the same old issues? Longing for a marriage with less conflict and more intimacy? Struggling under a load of resentment? Discover the truths that have transformed countless relationships – so you can stop stepping on each other's toes and instead be swept along by the music of a richer, more passionate relationship.
- Mere Christianity – Teacher, Jim Lyke
Jim will be leading a class on C.S. Lewis’ book Mere Christianity. Many consider C.S. Lewis the greatest Christian writer of the 20th Century and certainly one of the intellectual giants. His book, "Mere Christianity" is a challenging read that has been described as a "forceful and accessible doctrine of Christian belief." Come and join in some powerful discussions that will grow your faith and understanding.